Priest, Photographer & founder of SOULFUL VISION
Stephen Radley is an Anglican priest, trained professional photographer and members ambassador for the Guild of Photographers. A military veteran he found healing from some of his military experiences through photography.
Steve grew up in the Lake District and has a love of the outdoors and fell walking. He is a keen sailor and accredited RYA buddy sailor with Sailability (sailing alongside people with disabilities). His working life started in agriculture followed by service on the Lee Abbey Community, a short career in business and training for ordination in 1993. Steve joined the RAF Chaplains branch in 2000. His experience of war left him with a passion to help people find peace by seeing in new ways which helps is to live in a right relationship with one another and the natural world. This desire saw Steve pioneer a new direction in his work using image to promote resilience and build relationships through his organisation, Soulful Vision.
Steve has academic qualifications in theology, psychiatry & War and certificates in counselling. He has personal experience of mental health having suffered from both depression and anxiety, the latter following his last deployment to Afghan. Soulful Vision brings together this study and experience.
- MSc, War & Psychiatry (King’s College London)
- BTh (Hons), Theology (Nottingham University)
- Intermediate Command & Staff Course (Defence Academy, UK)
- Diploma in Professional Photography
- National Diploma in Agriculture
- Professional Cert in Management (OUBS)
- Certificate in Counselling Theory
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Mental Health First Aid
- Chief Operating Officer (Guild of Health)
- Radley Photography (self employed)
- RAF Chaplain
- Curate (Church of England)
- Financial Controller (Logical Choice Ltd)
- Treasurer (Huntingdon Parish)
- Treasurer (GWS Sailability)
- Treasurer (RAF CSFC Fund)
- RYA approved sailor for Sailability